First Time Here?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? You can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address. Check out our how-to page for more info.
18409 Queen Elizabeth Dr, OLNEY
This Open Concept Contemporary has Great LIGHT and ENERGY throughout.... you will love the Open 2 story Foyer & Living Room/ GREAT Kitchen perfect for family or entertaining/ 3 BRs (2 master suites) /Large Family Room on upper level/ 2 gas fireplaces/ EXTRAORDINARY Fenced Backyard w/ great Zen (inviting patios & water feature). Very Unique & Impeccably cared-for throughout!
- MLS® #MC9990787
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,324
- Year Built1972
- AmenitiesAttach Mstr Bath, Bath Ceramic Tile, MBR-BA Full, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, FP Gas Insert, FP Screen
- ParkingDrvwy/Off Str, Carport
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fenced-Rear
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Trees/Wooded
- Date ListedJune 29th, 2017
- Days on Market49
- Address18409 Queen Elizabeth Dr
- SubdivisionOLNEY SQUARE
- Zip Code20832
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesCooktop, Cooktop-Down Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Oven-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Icemaker
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- MiddleROSA M. PARKS
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Centre, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Realty Centre are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2017.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2017 at 8:20pm CDT.