First Time Here?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? You can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address. Check out our how-to page for more info.
17513 Sir Galahad Way, ASHTON
Potential Short Sale. Ashton-Potomac on the other side! The home is now mostly vacant. This meticulous, private oasis on many acres incls a circular drvwy in a wooded landscape. Its features incl soaring ceilings, a dramatic open flr plan great for entertaining, a huge gourmet kitchen with granite cntrs & a huge deck. Close to great schools. 15 mins to metro.
- MLS® #MC9819964
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,645
- Year Built1994
- AmenitiesEntry Lvl BR, Master Walk-in Closet, Granite Counters, Drapes/Curtains, FP Glass Doors, MBA/Sep Shwr
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Side Loading Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Combination
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Extensive Hardscape
- Date ListedDecember 2nd, 2016
- Days on Market320
- Short SaleYes
- Address17513 Sir Galahad Way
- SubdivisionEDNOR HIGHLANDS
- Zip Code20861
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Improved, Rear Entrance
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- MiddleWILLIAM H. FARQUHAR
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town Center
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Re/Max Realty Centre are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2017.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 3:47am CDT.